NCPA is a learning community that empowers students to achieve academic and social excellence. NCPA offers a college preparatory program that supports students in becoming independent and collaborative learners through active observation, research, negotiation, evaluation and planning. We believe success is defined by strong character based on self-discipline, responsibility, integrity and respect for differences.
At NCPA, we believe that:
- Family is the primary influence on an individual’s development and learning.
- Honesty, trust and respect are essential in successful relationships.
- Individuals are responsible for their choices and actions to themselves, to society and to the environment.
- A supportive, positive partnership involving members of the school, the families, and the community fosters the highest levels of achievement.
- All students can learn when the expectations and a nurturing, safe learning environment are provided.
- Meaningful learning is enhanced through active involvement in the learning process.
- Development of independence, collaboration, and critical thinking skills is fundamental to quality education.
- Development of an understanding, appreciation and respect for diversity is vital in a global community.
- Establishing goals and setting priorities are prerequisite to successful learning.
- Cooperation and collaboration are essential to an individual’s success in a diverse society.
- Active involvement in community service is a critical component in developing responsible, caring students.
- Learning is a life-long activity.
Nansha College Preparatory Academy will educate individuals to be successful global contributors in the 21st century by developing skillful :
• draw conclusions after thoughtful evaluation,
• address complex issues and resolve conflicts, and
• flexibly adjust to new situations
• ask questions to improve critical and creative thinking,
• consider diverse points of view, and
• learn from observation
• construct systems to organize information and ideas,
• acquire habits to evaluate and improve, and
• resourcefully persist when encountering obstacles
• listen, read, and communicate effectively to interpret information,
• conduct research conscientiously and with integrity, and
• demonstrate mastery of strategies and skills in academic and social contexts